To celebrate gaining its 100,000th follower on twitter, Publishing Talk has launched the Publishing Talk Hot 100.
You – yes you – can nominate the person or product you think has made the greatest contribution to the future of publishing over the last year, or the trend you think will be most important over the next twelve months. Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Publishing Talk Power List – who is the most powerful person in publishing in 2011?
- Talent – people who made a significant contribution to the future of publishing over the last year
- Technology – the top gadgets, platforms, devices
- Trends – the top trends in publishing in 2011
- Innovation – the most innovative publishing businesses of the last year
- Knowledge – the most inspiring book, e-book, blog, conference or website of the last year, which advances the knowledge base of the industry
- Marketing – best use of social media for a marketing campaign in the last year
- Social Media – which social media tool is the most influential in publishing?
- Authors – which authors were the most innovative in their use of social media or technology?
- Publishers – which publishers were the most innovative in their use of social media or technology?
Full details and rules are on the Publishing Talk website now. Nominations close at the end of March.