We’re the teaching and learning team from the MA in Publishing at Kingston University, London. The views posted on this blog are our own, not those of the University. Find out more about our bloggers.
“Kingston’s Publishing MA allowed me to turn my love of books into a career.
By providing an understanding of the business behind the books – and introducing me to my current employer – Kingston gave me a great start in a fantastic industry.”
About the Kingston MA
Choose Kingston’s Publishing MA and you will benefit from:
- experienced lecturers, masterclass speakers and industry supervisors, who share insider knowledge about working in today’s publishing industry
- live publishing projects that develop your skills through hands-on publishing experience
- outstanding support and advice to help you build industry contacts, hone your CV and gain valuable work experience
- unrivalled publishing archives that open up rich opportunities for original research
- diverse and international fellow students, who you can learn from and collaborate with and
- a lively location close to the home of the global publishing industry.
Watch former Kingston student Lisa Winn talk about her experiences on the Publishing MA: